Monday, June 18, 2012

Help us reach 250 Votes for our small business plan



As many already now my love of combat sport is endless. From helping to fighters prepare for fights, to volunteering for amateur show, I am every where in the boxing and MMA community. I also have a love and passion for several charities close around the globe. 

I while back I was given the opportunity to come up with an idea. 
The idea has grown from something small to something huge. 
It can literally make a different to so many fighters as well as people recovering from injuries. 

I am currently in the process of coming up with a business plan to get the necessary funding to bring this project to life. Today, I took another step towards making the dream come true. 

I contest for a financial small business grant came across my desk. It has the potential to give me the necessary capital to get the project rolling. 

I need 250 votes in the next 13 HOURS to even get a chance and winning this grant. 
Please take the time to checkout the site and Vote for my idea. 


Click on Log in with facebook

Cut and Paste 

Future Legends Combat Performance Center 

 in the box maked 
"Business Name"
Hit Search
and 

Vote

Spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment